Thursday 5 December 2013

Level 3 of The Game

Within this game, you have to be able to see failure as someone that is not negative.  For example, if someone does something wrong within the game, we should move past from it and carry on with the game.

Although I was absent from doing level 3, I was about to come in for 5 minutes at the end of the game and observe what was going on. As someone who was watching the game, I found it quite interesting as so much was happening all at once. I noticed that people used different voices to express different personas, they were moving around and a ball was being thrown across the room. As a viewer, this showed me that you must have focus on everything that is happening in the room as everything and everyone plays a part. 

I think this game is helpful when rehearsing for blackout as it helps us to get to working as a group and supporting each other. Having these qualities will allow us to perform to the best of our ability collectively and truly portray the character in the best way possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment